- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO, 1982
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology Bachelor of Science Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Letters and Science, University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, WI
- Masters in Education from the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, WI
- Certification in Whiplash and Brain Injury through Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification in Acupuncture Therapy through the Post-Graduate Department of Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Extensive post-graduate education and training in automobile injuries, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, headaches, nutrition, pediatrics and family care since 1982
Before becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic over 30 years ago, I was a Special Education teacher for behaviorally challenged children in the elementary and secondary schools in Wisconsin, where I was born and raised. It occurred to me that natural health care could further help these children, and I discovered chiropractors were doing just that! My career goals then changed, and I'm glad they did. We've been fortunate to have had the opportunity to see the improvements in the lives of others from the treatments and advice we have provided at Chiropractic Plus.
At Chiropractic Plus we look for the underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time), make individualized treatment choices, and recommend lifestyle adjustments to help you. Using these unique approaches, we can help you with pain relief to accelerate or maintain your journey to good health - and we look forward to doing just that!
I'd be pleased to meet you and see if you could benefit from our services. Call for a personal complimentary screening consultation appointment with me (and feel free to call me "Dr. Mike"!).
Chiropractic Plus in Cary
Free Initial Pain Relief Consultation. Call (919) 460-1115
"Natural Pain Relief & Wellness Care"